Consider these ideas that meet needs, save time, money, and energy, and that are a great encouragement!
- Load and/or unload to and from day camp (only an hour or two time-commitment)
- Donate office or camp supplies or volunteer to shop periodically for the best deals
- donate sets of 80 snacks or wrapped candy for Good News Clubs, particularly healthy snacks (apples, clementines, carrot sticks), and baggies to distribute them
- Donate day camp store items or Good News Club Christmas gifts
- Provide a lunch or snacks for summer missionaries and drop it off at the office
- Be put on a list to provide a bag of groceries for a needy family or family suffering a tragedy that we meet during the camp or club year
- Build a county fair game
- Provide new sports equipment for camp (parachutes and archery targets and bows)
- Donate Camp Good News T-shirts and new Summer Missionary shirts, also new nametag lanyards
- Organize and help staff a work day to maintain the CEF property
- Be on a list of on-call maintenance people for the CEF property
- Become a ministry financial supporter or give a one-time gift
And, of course, join our team to teach, organize, or help with a Good News Club or Camp Good News!
All paid staff and volunteers comply with CEF's Our Beliefs and Child Abuse Policies, as well as PA State requirements.